HP Printers at Currys
HP Home Printers
We are reinventing the way your ideas come to life by making printing more personal, convenient and reliable so you can focus on expressing yourself.
HP Deskjet Printers
Compact and wireless, this affordable printer is designed to lift your space and life.
HP ENVY Printers
Add more versatility and control with our most affordable ENVY Printers.
HP ENVY Photo Printers
Enjoy stunning photo printing from your PC or Phone in our most advanced home Printers
HP Home Office Printers
If you're working from home then HP's Home Office Printers combine low-cost, reliable printing with time-saving productivity features.
HP OfficeJet Pro Printers
Low-cost, easy printing in a super-compact design.
Packed with time-saving features; get high-quality printing for less.
Best for: Frequent printing & low-cost A3 colour
HP LaserJet Pro Printers
Legendary quality & reliability with advanced security features.
Best for: Frequent printing & high-impact colour
Smart Printing Has Arrived
Smart Printing Has Arrived
HP+ is the smarter printing system that thinks ahead so your printer is ready when you are, more secure, more productive, and more sustainable than ever.
A cloud-connected HP+ printer is smarter—it keeps itself up to date, secure, and ready to print from virtually anywhere at any time.1,6,7
Get ink or toner delivered when you are running low, with 6 months of Instant Ink5 included. After the initial 6 months, unless cancelled, Instant Ink services will be charged based on your current service plan.
Print and scan from the palm of your hand with the HP Smart app. Enjoy advanced scanning, mobile fax, and productivity features for 24 months with HP+.6,7
HP+ puts our planet first with net zero-deforestation prints8 and closed-loop cartridge recycling.11
- Offer valid only on Instant Ink eligible printers. Requires creation of HP Smart and Instant Ink accounts and acceptance of terms of service at instantink.hpconnected.com/terms. One offer redeemable per printer. Offer valid through 12.31.2024. Unless service is cancelled within the promotional period online at hpinstantink.com, a monthly service fee, based on the plan chosen, plus overage fees will be charged to your credit/debit card. Customer will be charged for any overage fees at the end of each month in the promotional period. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. Setup Offer may be combined with other offers; see terms and conditions of the other offer for more details. Requires a valid credit/debit card, an email address, and Internet connection to printer. See additional oﬀer information available during online sign-up process. For service details, see hpinstantink.com.
- Automatic Delivery: Printers require direct connection to the Internet for program participation. Internet access sold separately.
- Recycling: Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 60 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Africa, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For details, see https://www.hp.com/gb-en/hp-information/recycling/ink-toner.html
- Change or cancel anytime: Change or cancel your plan at any time online. If you decide to cancel your HP Instant Ink you can go back to using HP original Standard or XL cartridges. Plan upgrades are effective immediately and the charges will be applied retrospectively or in the next billing cycle, depending on user choice. Plan downgrades and cancellations are effective after the last day of the current billing period. Cancellation of your paper plan will only impact your paper subscription; however, cancellation of your ink plan will automatically cancel your paper subscription as well. For full details go to hpinstantink.com/terms
- Never Run Out: Based on plan usage, Internet connection to eligible HP printer, valid payment method, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area.
- Based on Buyers Lab July 2020 study commissioned by HP, which compared monthly subscription cost of HP Instant Ink 700-page plans without purchase of additional sets of pages compared to cost per page to print ISO/IEC 24711 pages on most in-class, traditional A4 colour inkjet cartridge printers & MFPs using original standard capacity cartridges priced for: majority of EMEA countries www.keypointintelligence.com/HPInstantInk.
- Savings Claim (Toner): Based on monthly subscription cost of HP Instant Ink monochrome toner service 1,500-page plan without purchase of additional sets of pages compared to cost per page to print ISO/IEC 24711 pages on most in-class, traditional A4 monochrome toner cartridge printers <$493 USD and <€494 and MFPs priced <$649 USD and <€672 using original standard-capacity integrated cartridges (toner and drum in one cartridge). Average CPP per country used to determine percent savings versus CPP for HP Instant Ink. Sale prices not considered for this study. Printers which only use XL cartridges excluded due to non-standard hardware & supplies model. Keypoint Intelligence September 2021 study commissioned by HP, based on publicly available information as of August 18, 2021. Printers selected by market share in IDC Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker - Final Historical 2021Q2. For details: www.keypointintelligence.com/HPInstantInk.
- Rollover plan pages: Rollover allows unused pages in a month to be placed in a rollover account and then applied to pages in excess of your monthly allowance. The rollover account balance is limited to a maximum of two times your monthly service plan pages on Toner plans and three times your monthly service plan pages on Ink plans (Toner example: you can roll over up to 100 pages if you are on the 50 page plan. Ink example: you can roll over up to 300 pages if you are enrolled in a 100 page plan.).
- Dual-band Wi-Fi ®: Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi is a registered mark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. Supports both 5.0 GHz and 2.4 GHz using up to 112 non-overlapping channels v. only 3 non-overlapping channels for 2.4 GHz only. Supports 5.0 GHz band (up to 150 mbps) v. 2.4 GHz band (up to 72.2 mbps). Internet access must be purchased separately.
- Fastest two-sided printing: Compared to in-class monochrome laser printers and MFPs less than $210 USD or 220€ for single function or less than $310 USD or 320€ for multifunction, all with a published max monthly duty cycle of 20,000 or lower. Buyers Lab September 2020 study commissioned by HP, based on a research survey OEM published specifications publicly available information as of 09/01/2020. Market share as reported by IDC Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker - Final Historical 2020Q2 for North America and EMEA. For details: keypointintelligence.com/HPFastestDuplexRequires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing requirements see hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Certain features/software are available in English language only, and differ between desktop and mobile applications. HP+ Print Plans subscription may be required. HP+ Print Plans not available in all countries. See details at hpprintplans.com. Internet access required and must be purchased separately. HP account required for full functionality. List of supported operating systems available in app stores. Fax capabilities are for sending a fax only, and may require additional purchase. For more information, see hpsmart.com/mobile-fax.
- Cartridge recycling: Service options availability varies by country. For more information please visit hp.com/recycle.
- HP+ DeskJet, ENVY and LaserJet: Additional 1-year HP Warranty is provided with HP+ in addition to 1-year standard HP Warranty. Refer to the documentation in the printer box for further information on HP warranty. HP Warranty benefits apply in addition to any statutory rights provided under applicable consumer protection laws related to non-conformity of goods with the contract of sale. Such consumer statutory rights are not limited or affected in any manner by the HP Warranty. See: https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c03922002?openCLC=true
OfficeJet Pro: Up to 3yrs HP Warranty in total, subject to activation of HP+ at set up and online registration. Three years consist of: (1) one year standard HP warranty; (2) one year extra HP warranty through HP+ activation at setup; and (3) one year bonus HP warranty through separate online registration, which must be completed at www.hp.com/eu/bonuswarranty/ within 60 days of printer purchase. Refer to the documentation in the printer box for further information on HP warranty. HP Warranty benefits apply in addition to any statutory rights provided under applicable consumer protection laws related to non-conformity of goods with the contract of sale. Such consumer statutory rights are not limited or affected in any manner by the HP Warranty. See: https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c03922002?openCLC=true
- Change or Cancel: Change or cancel your plan at any time online. If you decide to cancel your HP Instant Ink plan you can go back to using HP original Standard or XL cartridges. Plan upgrades are effective immediately and the charges will be applied retrospectively or in the next billing cycle, depending on user choice. Plan downgrades and cancellations are effective after the last day of the current billing period. For full details go to www.hpinstantink.com/terms.