MICROSOFT Xbox Series S (512 GB), Additional White Controller & VS2871 Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Twin Docking Station (White) Bundle
Get ready for an intense co-op gaming sesh with this Microsoft Xbox Series S, Additional White Controller & VS2871 Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Twin Docking Station Bundle.
Microsoft Xbox Series S - 512 GB SSD
Experience a new generation of gaming at a lower price point with the Microsoft Xbox Series S.
Nearly 60% smaller than the Xbox Series X, it's the tiniest Xbox ever. Yet it still delivers high frame rates up to 120 fps and speedy loading times - just what you need for intensive gaming.
Play the latest releases in Quad HD at 60 fps, while the Xbox Velocity Architecture powered 512 GB custom SSD storage allows you to seamlessly switch between games.
With its sculptured surface and refined geometry, the new Wireless controller is a thing of beauty. Take aim with the textured grip and hybrid D-pad and share your gameplay at the click of a button. Pairing with the Xbox Series S in seconds, you can seamlessly switch between compatible consoles, PCs and mobile devices.
Venom VS2871 Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Twin Docking Station - White
- Keep your Xbox controllers fully charged and on display in this matching colour cradle
- Replace the batteries in your controllers with the included rechargeable battery packs
- Place the controller in the cradle to start recharging - the LED indicators will let you know when the battery is full
- Connect to your console or PC using the 2 metre braided charging cable
- There's an extra USB port you can use to charge your phone or headset
Xbox Wireless Controller - Robot White
Gear up for battle with the Xbox Wireless Controller. It's got an updated D-pad and textured grips on the triggers, bumpers and back-case so you'll stay accurate and in control. And it's more ergonomic than ever too. In fact, it fits such a wide range of hand sizes that the whole family can take a turn. Plus, now anybody can capture and share their stats or skills. Just hit the Share button.
Good to know
- Moving from Xbox to PC for a while? It's easy to switch between devices, so you won't need multiple controllers
- Bluetooth means it'll works on more of your devices than ever before, including Android
- For quick and easy team comms, you can plug headphones into the 3.5 mm jack
- Perfect your play with customisable button mapping via the Xbox Accessories app
Please note: Some features of the controller may not be supported on Android.