Credit & debit cards
Found your perfect tech? Sorted your delivery or pick up? Now all you need to do is pay. Its that easy!
When we take payment for your order
As soon as your order is placed we request authorisation for payment from your bank. This includes orders that are to be delivered on a specific date.
Reducing the risk of authorisation being refused by your card issuer
- Make sure your personal details are correct and match those registered to your bank account.
- When pre-ordering items, ensure the expiry date of your card is not outside the expected release date for your items.
- Make sure your card is registered to the billing address.
- Sign up to a card authentication scheme such as Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
- If your bank requires authentication via an app, make sure you have your registered smartphone or device to hand.
- If you are placing a high value order, consider informing your bank before purchase.
- If your bank directly contacts you to confirm account usage, please inform us and we will retry for authorisation.
One4all Gift Card
Your One4all gift card can be used to make purchases both online at Currys.ie and also in-store. If purchasing with a One4All card, please select the Visa Debit option in our checkout. We only accept Irish registered cards.
Important information about One4all gift cards: due to new EU regulations, from 10th January 2020 the maximum online spend for One4All gift cards without Chip & Pin is €50 per transaction. If your One4All gift card has the Chip & Pin feature, you can spend the full balance of the gift card if you wish, provided you have fully activated the gift card first. For further information on activating your One4All Chip & Pin gift card, please refer to the One4All app or the One4All website.
One4all Refunds and Returns
Please note that refunds for products purchased online with a One4all card will be issued back to the One4all card. Even if you have spent the full balance of your card, or the card has expired, you should retain the card.