HISENSE RB390N4WCE 60/40 Fridge Freezer - Stainless Steel
Total No Frost technology is perfectly named – it means that this Hisense fridge freezer doesn't need to be manually defrosted, ever. That's all possible thanks to the multi air flow tech. It keeps the temperature stable in your fridge, no matter which shelf you're using. When you need a cool drink, head to the water dispenser. It's not plumbed, so you can just refill the tank whenever it gets low. Now that's cool!
Good to know
- Control the temperature with the LED display and electronic controls
- The handy wine rack lets you store up to 5 bottles of wine, perfect for dinner parties
- With the easily gliding drawers you'll be able to get hold of your frozen goodies - even the ones in the back of the freezer
- A reversible door means you can change the design to suit your kitchen's layout
- Use in outbuildings: This refrigerator is not designed to be used in an outbuilding – both your food and the appliance can be damaged. Do not use it in any unheated area.
- Reversible door hinges: This appliance has a reversible door. Please consult a qualified installer, such as one of our Tech Experts, to carry out door reversal - select the door reversal service when you add this product to the basket.
Technical specifications for HISENSE RB390N4WCE 60/40 Fridge Freezer - Stainless Steel
- Freezer bottom
- Egg rack
- Wine rack
- Wine rack x 1
- Bottled drink storage
- 100 mm above
- 70 mm behind
Sizing & packaging information
*Models RS68A884CSL and RS68A884CB1 are C energy rated compared to all other American style fridge freezers sold in major UK retailers on 22/02/23 which are D energy rated or below 43% energy consumption saving based on F grade models RS68A8840S9 and RS68A8840B1.