Order online to collect in store, it’s free
Not around to accept a delivery? Or want to avoid any delivery charges that might apply? Then order online to collect locally from your local Currys PC World store and selected Carphone Warehouse stores*.
Order & Collect FAQs
Choose this option to:
- Collect on the same day as you order, so faster than we can deliver; or
- Collect next day, while avoiding any charges you’d pay for next-day delivery
- Pay cash, or by card in person
- When you order, you reserve your selections at a local store that has stock, and we give you a unique reservation code to present in store
- You collect when you like from 1 hour after you order until the end of the next day
- You pay on collection (once you’ve checked out, we’ll email you an order confirmation containing full collection details)
You can place a Reserve & Collect order in either of two ways.
Option 1 – direct from the product page
Beginning on the product page for the item you’ve chosen:
- Look for our Availability Checker. In the box, enter the eircode or town you’d like to collect from; then click the magnifying glass.
- On the next page, click on the ‘Collect in store’ tab (if available) to see local stores you can collect from. Each one offering Reserve & Collect for the item you’ve selected has a button saying ‘Reserve to collect now’.
- Pick the store you’d like to collect from and click on its ‘Reserve to collect now’ button.
- Now, you’ll see a new page, confirming the Reserve & Collect option you’ve picked.
- From here, you can continue shopping, or onto checkout (where we’ll ask you to enter some details so we can email you your unique reservation code).
Option 2 – from inside your basket
Starting on the product page for the item you’ve chosen:
- Click on ‘Add to basket’.
- A new page shows the item has been added. Now, click on ‘Continue to basket’.
- On the basket page, click on ‘Collect in store’ (if available), enter your eircode or town, and click ‘Check’.
- You’ll now see a list of local stores, with any offering Reserve & Collect for your selection clearly shown.
- Find the store you’d like to collect from, and click on the round button next to the store name.
- A new page confirms the Reserve & Collect option you’ve picked. If this is all OK, click on ‘Proceed to checkout’.
- When you get to checkout, enter the requested details. Then, to complete your order, click on ‘Reserve items’. We’ll send you a confirmation email including the reservation code you’ll need to bring when you come to collect.
*Please note: Reserve & Collect is only available on selected items at selected stores. If we can’t offer you these options, we can normally deliver your order instead.