Did you know ultraviolet light can be used to remove germs? This Dyson Purify Humidify + Cool™ can purify and humidify a whole room – and remove up to 99.9% of bacteria in the water using Ultraviolet Cleanse technology. It uses 3 sensors to monitor air quality and react when it needs to. It reports in real time, so you'll always know what's going on. There are 2 layers of purification that trap gases and up to 99.95% of tiny particles, even ones as small as 0.1 microns – that's the size of microscopic dust mites. And once they're inside, they're sealed there thanks to the fully-sealed system – there's no escape!
Good to know
- Air Multiplier technology circulates purified, humidified air throughout your entire room and pulls in pollutants
- When it needs cleaning, just use the Deep Clean cycle – it helps to remove limescale at the touch of a button
- Diffused mode lets you purify and humidify without cooling - it diverts the airflow through the back of the machine so there's no cold air current
- Night mode keeps monitoring, purifying and humidifying, but on the quietest settings and with the display dimmed
- Sleep timer turns the purifier off automatically - you can choose anywhere from 15 minutes to 9 hours
- Monitor your air quality in real time on the LCD display on the machine
- Control your Dyson using the remote control
Dyson's product filtration efficiency at MPPS achieved 99.95% H13 HEPA level defined by EN1822, compared to the purifiers based on market data [from March 2020]. Product filtration efficiency tests conducted at IBR US within a chamber specified in ASTM F3150, under max mode and using particles challenged by DEHS oil according to EN1822. Tested for filtration efficiency at 0.1 microns (EN1822, ISO29463). Tested for purification coverage in an 81m3 chamber. Tested for humidification coverage in a 41 m³ chamber. Gas capture may vary.
Technical specifications for DYSON Purifier Humidify+Cool Auto React™
- Breeze mode
- Night mode
- Diffused mode
- Remote control