- RGB lighting strips make your computer stand out
- Dual channel lighting lets you control the lights individually
- Mounting options give flexibility in building your PC
- USB 2.0 interface makes set up easy
RGB lightning strips
It's just not a gaming PC if it doesn't glow. The Corsair Lighting Node Pro comes with four RGB lighting strips, so you can line your PC case with them and have it shine in a range of colours.
Dual channel lighting
All four lighting strips can be connected up to the main hub, as well as up to six RGB fans (sold separately). Each strip is individually controlled by the Corsair Link software, letting you create different effects for different moods.
Each strip has both mounting tape and magnets set into the back of them, so you can decide how best to mount them to your PC.
USB 2.0 interface
With the Corsair Lighting Node Pro, there's no special hardware required and no connectivity issues. Just plug it into a USB 2.0 header slot on your motherboard, and you're good to go.
Technical specifications for CORSAIR RGB Lighting Node Pro
- Individually addressable RGB LED strips x 4
- RGB extension cables x 4
- HD RGB LED hud cables x 2
- Mini USB to 9-pin internal USB cable
- Mounting tapes x 2