We have the KNOWHOW™ to install your new refrigerator safely and professionally.
We can install Nationwide with the exception of Island locations. Here’s how our service works.
Before we arrive, please make sure:
• You are at home at the time we’ve agreed to visit.
• Make sure we have clear access to the area you want your new product installed, and that it fits in that area.
• Make sure you have all the necessary bits and pieces, e.g. connection hoses.
• Check that you have the necessary electrical, plumbing and waste connections within 1.5 meters of the installation area.
On the day we visit we will:
• Deliver your refrigerator and unpack it for you.
• Disconnect your old refrigerator.
• Check that your existing plumbing and electrical connections are OK and safe to use with your new refrigerator.
• Install your refrigerator.
• Make sure the appliance is level and neatly installed.
• Test the appliance to ensure there are no leaks or faults.
• We’ll give you a demonstration of your new appliance and its settings.
• Take your old refrigerator and packaging away to be recycled if you want us to.
Small items (such as sat navs, cameras, laptops etc.)
€4.99 for entire order
3-5 working days
Large items (such as large TV, washing machines etc.)
€19.99 for entire order
Up to 5 working days
Small items delivery
Small items – such as cameras, TVs under
39-inches, printers, software, data storage, tablets and laptops – are
delivered by our courier partner, DPD.
DPD’s standard delivery times are between 9am
and 6pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
aim to have all items delivered within 3-5 working days, however, please allow
4-7 days for extended bank
holiday periods such as Easter and Christmas.
· For security reasons we do not deliver
to Parcel Motels.
Please note: DPD are not authorised to collect
your old products for WEEE recycling. However, simply visit your local Currys PC World
store with your old product and a valid receipt and a member of staff will
be happy to assist you.
your order: For small items please visit DPD’s
website and track your order using your unique tracking code specified in
your confirmation email.
Large items delivery
Large products – such as TVs above 39-inches,
washing machines and fridge freezers – are delivered by our KNOWHOW
KNOWHOW delivers five days a week –
Tuesday to Saturday – between 8am and 6pm, anywhere in the Republic of
Ireland with the exception of Donegal – where we deliver once a week
– and island locations.
The evening before your delivery
is scheduled, a member of our KNOWHOW team will call you between 3pm and
6pm to advise you of your delivery time window.
On the day of delivery our KNOWHOW driver
will call you at least 30 minutes before arriving at the delivery address
to give you an estimated time of arrival.
Once we arrive at the delivery address, we will
unbox your items and remove all packaging for recycling. We can also remove
your old appliances for WEEE
recycling free of charge.
If you would like us to install and demo your
new appliance, our KNOWHOW installers can do this for a small
your order: For large items, you can track your delivery through the KNOWHOW Track
It portal. Simply insert your unique tracking code, specified in your
confirmation email or instore receipt, and your telephone number.
Occasionally, we may offer the option of
ordering an item in advance if it’s out of stock at the time but more stock is
on its way. We will let you know in advance the date of expected delivery if
this is the case.
Please note, if you purchase two or more
products at the same time, the items may have different availabilities and
methods of delivery, in which case you may receive your items separately.
VAT and delays
Please be aware that we cannot offer VAT refunds
to overseas customers ordering goods to be delivered to an Irish address.
We always try to ensure that orders arrive on
time, however sometimes delays occur during peak period, i.e. Christmas and
Easter. If we become aware of any unexpected delays with your order we will let
© DSG Retail Ireland Ltd, 39/40 Mount Street Upper, Dublin 2, Ireland
Incorporated in Ireland, a private company with issued shares. Registration Number 259460